TESTIMONIAL: Leslie Lambe Nov 11, 2020.
- What was your problem before you joined the Empowerment Program?
So many problems! But quickly after only the first workshop, I realized that all of my problems came down to me and what/who I was allowing to influence my life. I was seeking validation from others constantly and did not trust myself. It was difficult to hear my intuition over the voices of my family and friends and everyone I was bringing my pain to trying to find a solution. I learned that I have all the answers and I trust that I am the only person that should be making decisions about my life.
- What results do you get from the Empowerment Program? Be specific about one or more workshops.
The Mastering Money course has given me a completely different perspective on money and wealth. The greatest lesson in this course is that my wealth will only grow as much as I grow. If I remain small as a person with negative attitudes and false beliefs about money and my worth then the amount of money I receive will match that. I need to be bigger than my problems- big enough that whatever money comes my way fills me up and matches my worth. I also learned a very effective strategy for categorizing money in order to have enough money for necessities, investments, saving, giving and playing. This visual and act of “filing” my money has given me back my control over my money and has been very empowering.
- What kept you from joining Empowerment Program sooner?
I would say intimidation and the money kept me from joining the Empowerment Program sooner. I promised myself that I would pay for the first workshop and if all I managed to do was show up and open my mouth and attempt to speak then I was already winning. And as far as money goes- I blew far more on useless crap trying to make myself feel better in all the wrong ways. This has been an investment in myself and I wish I had started working on it sooner!
- What exactly do you like most about the Empowerment Program?
The community. I don’t love small talk and tend to weird my friends out with all the discussions I want to have about life and the universe and why we are who we are and think what we think. It’s such a relief to sit in a space with people who open themselves up and are vulnerable. It’s just constant learning and growing through listening and talking and connecting.
- Why would you recommend this to someone who might be on the fence?
Please just do it. If you’re thinking about it at all then you will still be thinking about it in 6 months or 2 years. I subscribed to the emails from The Lotus Centre about 6-7 years ago and every time I opened the newsletters I was so intrigued by every workshop, but it was never the right time- too busy or nervous. I did not stop reading the emails and considered every workshop and finally 6 years later showed up for myself with two kids under 3, a mortgage and in a pandemic- there is no “busier” time in my life than right now, but this is a priority.
- What was your main concern that would have prevented you from investing in Empowerment Program, and what put your fears to rest?
My main concern was being afraid that I would not be able to be open and vulnerable and I would feel too scared to dig in and do the work. My fears were put to rest by just doing it. I read somewhere to feel your fear and do it anyway and I kept repeating this to myself. It was difficult at first and I felt slow to start, but I am committed. Once I realized that I can transform my life there is no turning back, it’s just not possible- get stuck for sure, but never give up. I’m still scared, but I’m trying!!
- If you were to recommend Empowerment Program to your best friend, what would you say?
Do it! It may feel scary and difficult and strange, but you owe it to yourself to take a shot at freedom!
- What made you choose Empowerment Program over anything else you could have done?
It just felt right. Every time I read a newsletter email from The Lotus Centre it was like I was hearing from a friend (even though I’d never met anyone there). I also preferred somewhere that was a physical space and not just an online program- I need accountability.
- What are three benefits you’ve experienced as a result of joining Empowerment Program?
My communication has improved so much. I am working on communicating things as they come up for me rather than pushing the feelings down and then having a blow up with my loved ones. My life and relationships have improved so much by just telling people in the moment what I’m thinking and feeling and not keeping my feelings inside and letting them snowball and dramatize to the point that it damages my relationships.
10. What was life like before you started with Empowerment Program?
Life felt out of my control. It felt like I was being pulled in all kinds of different directions and I couldn’t hear myself over the opinions of others and my own programming. I was feeling like something was missing from my life even though I was truly grateful for everything I had. I didn’t have the most positive relationships because I wasn’t great at communicating and I didn’t have a strong sense of self.
- What is life like now that you’ve experienced Empowerment Program?
Now that I have experienced the Empowerment Program I feel more calm. I feel stronger. I feel like I can look within rather than searching for the answers anywhere and everywhere else. I still have a long way to go, but each step forward brings a sense of contentment.
- What surprised you the most or made you the happiest about joining Empowerment Program?
I am so happy to have improved my relationship with myself. I feel very confident in my ability to take on problems with a problem solving attitude rather than a victim mentality. I feel secure in my ability to seek help when I’m struggling. I feel so happy to be able to make the most of my time with the people I love because I am not constantly seeking their validation and approval. It has been so freeing.
A message from Meranda:
As I get older and wiser and more refined as a teacher, I want to share with people who are ready to go deep into their psyche to purify their soul, to become well prepared humans who want to extend this work into their own professional niches to support others into their greatest potential. The cycle of purification, health and well being continues from person to person, generation to generation, and grows spreading to all beings, giving them access to tools, knowledge, lifestyle practices, and empowering transformational inner processing work. This stuff works immediately and has permanent effects over the long term when you apply it directly in your life. It changes the way you think, behave, relate to others and your self esteem.
This program is good for you if you….
- Are open to looking at yourself
- Are interested in personal development
- Prefer to process your past traumas and life experiences instead of finding quick fixes.
- Are in Recovery from addictions
- Have some life stability to process
- Are in a change of life but need direction
- Want authentic support that transforms your perspective
- Ready to take responsibility for your lifE
It is not good for you if you are….
- In addiction
- In a crisis and cannot settle the mind enough to do serious processing work
- Not ready to speak up for yourself
- Have reasons to stay a victim
- Afraid of deep processing
- Still blaming others and don’t want see your own contribution to your life problems