Silent Meditation & Yoga Nature Retreat
Bring Meditation into your Daily Life!
Where: Tree of Life Retreat Centre, Salmonier line, St. Mary’s Bay (1 hr from St. John’s)
2. 5 days $250
1 overnight + day $125; one day (8am to 9pm)
Explore yoga lifestyle practices in the light of deepening your Meditation practice in Life. A silent retreat with opportunity to discuss your meditation progress with the teacher.
- 2 daily Yoga sessions to open, relax and recharge your body.
- Meditation in sitting, lying down, walking and standing forms to create space for insights.
- Yoga Philosophy to inspire mental understanding of meditation.
- Dyads to contemplate and communicate your meditation questions.
- Karma Yoga to connect to the earth.
- Nature walks to create space to feel life.
- Writing to pull your thoughts together.
- Vegetarian raw meals to lighten your body and mind.
- Group sharing to share and reflect on your meditation practice.
Yoga Meditation Weekend Schedule
Friday(Come, join us when you arrive!)
7pm: Introduction to meditation practices
Saturday and Sunday (til 5pm)
7-9am: Yoga and meditation. (Day people: Join us when you arrive.)
10-1pm: Meditation practices, writing, and nature walk
1-2pm Lunch Vegetarian
2-5: Karma yoga, meditation practices, write or nature walk, waterfall
5-6 pm: Yoga
6-7pm: Supper Vegetarian
7-10pm: Yoga philosophy, chant, meditation, dyads, sharing.