Deepen your physical asana, Kriyas, spiritual understanding and experience in Laya Yoga, the root in Kundalini Yoga.
300 + Hours Lotus Laya Yoga and Meditation Teacher Training
This 300 hour (plus) Lotus Centre Laya Yoga and Meditation Teacher training is open to anyone interested in developing the deep practical and scientific approach to Yoga and Meditation. This training is most specifically for Meditation Teachers, Yoga Teachers, Meditation Practitioners, and Yoga students. You do not need a 200 hour certification to do this training. Any one can join this training for their personal transformation journey.
Go deeper with Laya Yoga: Mudras, Pranayama, Chakras, Nadis, Bandhas, Kriyas, Advanced Hatha yoga postures, Patanjali and Non-dual Yoga Sutras, Ayurveda, Spiritual Kriya Anatomy, Kundalini Bhakti Yoga, Mantra, Enlightenment Experiences, Surrender Meditation, Somatic Assist and Release.
Five 5 day week trainings. 200 hours
Monday to Friday Schedule:
2022: January 24-28, February 21-25, March 21-25, April 25-29, May 30- June 3
Training week daily schedule: 40 hours a week
7-9am: Laya Yoga: regular class.
10-11am: Spiritual Anatomy
11-12noon: Partner Somatic Assists
12-2pm: Lunch or Free period
2-3pm: Kriyas: Chakras and Traditional
3-4pm: Mudras and Pranayamas
4-5pm: Bhakti Meditation and Mantra
5-5:30pm: Advanced posture practice
Training weeks will include: Ethics study, Surrender Meditation, and more
Extra Courses outside of training weeks (Online or in person)….
- 15 Patanjali classes: Thursdays 6:30-8:30pm. Free with this training. 30 hours.
- 20 Laya yoga Classes: Free with this Training. 35 hours
- 5 Non dual Scripture classes (Yoga Vashsisht, Upanishads or Bhagavad Gita) study one hour classes. Fridays once a month 7-8pm. Free with this Training. 5 hours.
- 15 Meditation and Satsang sessions. Free with this training. 30 hours
- 10 Chanting and Meditation sessions Free with this training. 20 hours
- 5 Mind clearing sessions with Meranda. Free with this training. 7.5 hours
- Plus….By participating in this training, you can avail of the following additional trainings at a reduced cost noted below:
- $350 Meditation Teacher Training for $125
- $550 7 day Enlightenment Intensive for $300
- $350 3.5 day Enlightenment Intensive for $200
- 3.5 day online Enlightenment Intensive for $150
- A choice of any 3 retreats for 50% off ($250)
- Plus…. by taking this training, you can receive 6 two hour Introduction to Ayurveda classes with Carina Ramm for $120 valued at $180
Your personal homework for the training:
1. Daily kriya yoga practices (up to two or more hours)
2. Laya Yoga Practicum classes – 20
3. One paragraph summaries of 15 Patanjali classes
4. Spiritual Anatomy Study
5. Chakra project and lecture
6. Daily lessons summary (in point form) of each important lesson learned.
7. Practice your 5 advanced postures you intend to master
8. Design a Laya Yoga project. This could be a written essay, sequence of classes, or a community based contribution.
What you will Experience…..
This 300 plus hour Laya Yoga and Meditation Teacher Training will initiate the new student into the traditional and esoteric techniques and practices of a Laya/Kriya Yoga/ Meditation Lifestyle.
It is offered in an intensive format (Five 5 day trainings during the weekdays) to give you the spiritual community feeling of connectedness and the sense that ‘we are all in this together”.
And included in this program, there are several extra courses to compliment your once a month week training to keep you inspired throughout the rest of the year.
Laya Yoga and meditation is for serious students of meditation, yoga and enlightenment. Similar to Kundalini Yoga, Laya yoga focuses on the Chakra system.
You will experience and master…..
- absorptive concentration practices to obliterate the ego,
- Mantra yoga (repetition of God names),
- NadaYoga (the yoga of listening to Divine vibrations),
- Mudras (hand gestures to open nadis or channels),
- Bandhas, (body locks to preserve energy),
- Pranayam (Breathing exercises that lead to kumbhak, suspension of breath),
- Swara yoga (controlling left and right nostril channels to encourage praan to flow into the Sushumna, or the central channel),
- Visualizations of chakras, colors, shapes and structures, direction of energy flow
- Asana (perfecting physical Hatha yoga postures)
- Kriya Yoga (specifically designed set of pranayama, mudras, bandhas, mantras, visualizations to activate and chanellize kundalini)
- Bhakti Yoga (surrendering to the kundalini/shakti energy as she moves you)
- Spiritual Anatomy (of chakras, nerve plexus, and their nadis (nerves), associated glands of the endocrine system, and Kundalini research.)
- Channelizing the Kundalini Energy….. In meditation you channelize the mind, and in physical hatha yoga, you twist and bend your body. However, in Laya yoga, you channelize the Kundalini. Channelizing the kundalini energy through Kriya techniques, controls the five elements, cleanses the mind and body, prevents fluctuations of the mind, subdues the prana, dissolves all Karmic patterns and conditions which is a preparation to awaken the kundalini for Ego Dissolution and merging into the transcendental reality called Samaadhi.
$3500 plus discounted courses and retreats
Payment Plan options are:
Option 1. $500 a month for 7 months.
Option 2. $700 a month for the five trainings.
Option 2: Discuss with me your proposed payment plan.