Monitor and Master Training for Enlightenment Intensives
Would you like to become more involved with supporting the sacred space of the Enlightenment Intensive? I am offering three levels of training for the Enlightenment Intensives. You can feel what role level you are wanting and capable of performing on an EI. All trainings require Book Club participation. This is the sequence of trainings…..
- Monitor training includes Silent monitor, Chief monitor, and Monitor.
- Senior Monitor training
- Master Training
→Book club meeting times: On Fridays 10-11am NL time once or twice a month. These meetings will be recorded for you to review or if you missed the session.
To complete qualifications as a monitor, senior monitor and master, you are required to send in to Meranda a summary report of your learnings of each chapter of each book assigned for the book club meetings.
Book Club meeting fee: $25
This fee covers your time in reading, writing and sending in a report, the book club meeting time period and receiving the recorded meetings. Meetings 2X’s a month = $50
First meeting: Friday March 3, 2023 10- 11:30am
Second meeting: Possibly March 17 or 31. I will confirm this date.
Book club online meetings covering:
- The Monitor’s Manual 1981 edition by Charles Berner
- The Enlightenment Intensive by Lawrence Noyes
Monitor training includes Silent monitor, Chief monitor, and Monitor.
- Online Book clubs. $25 a session, includes a recording of sessions
- Two separate 2 day trainings prior to an enlightenment Intensive. $250 per 2 days.
- A minimum of 2 Monitor In person practicums for Meranda’s EI’s. $350 per 3.5 EI.
You may inquire into monitoring for other EI masters elsewhere.
Once you have registered for the book club online, registered for the book club online, I will send you the digital version of the Monitors Manual. I will send you the pages / chapters you are to study and write a summary report of the points of learnings to send in to me before the first book club meeting on March 3.
You may now search for the second book: The Enlightenment Intensive by Lawrence Noyes, and start reading and understanding. Try Amazon. We will get to this book after we complete the Monitor’s manual.
The first Monitor 2 day training could be Weekend: May 13 and 14 at Tree of Life. Or in St John’s over three days: Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 12-5pm daily. Please let me know which dates work best for you if you choose to take this first monitor training.
⇒SENIOR MONITOR TRAINING
The training continues with Senior’s training in the fall, 2023. I will send you these manuals after we discuss what you want to do. But you can purchase Three Pillars of Zen by Philip Kapleau now for your reading in the meantime.
- The Senior Monitors Manual by Lawrence Noyes
- Advanced Senior monitoring practices
- Three Pillars of Zen by Philip Kapleau (optional now, but required for masters)
In Person 2 day Monitor trainings prior to one of Meranda’s EI’s. I will offer this three times a year. Check with me when I will give the intensives and you can plan for a training time that works for you.
Senior Monitor training includes:
All Monitor training plus……
- All senior monitor book club sessions: $25 per session
- One five day intensive training – Possibly prior to an upcoming EI or another time. $650 per 5 days.4.
- Two Senior monitoring practicums at Meranda’s EI: $350 for 3.5 days.
All of the Monitor trainings plus the following book club meetings:
- The Transmission of Truth Volumes 1 and 2 by Charles Berner
- Consciousness and Truth by Charles Berner and Mona Sosna 2006
- Advanced Senior Monitors Manual by Lawrence Noyes.
- Three Pillars of Zen by Philip Kapleau
Master training includes:
- All monitor, senior monitor and master book club sessions: $25 per session
- 2 Day trainings for Senior monitors/ masters: $250
- Four Senior monitoring practicums at Meranda’s EI: $350 for 3.5 days.
- Two five day intensive trainings – Possibly prior to an upcoming EI or another time. $650 per 5 days.
- Personal mentoring with Meranda. The Fee is to be assessed. 2023.
Contact: email@example.com to register and for more information